Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

So I have been trying to make a bootable usb for my Asus VivoBook S510 (https://gadgets.ndtv.com/asus-vivobook-s510-8838) the specs for this laptop here, I have tried the stock EFI and it didn't work I have also tried to compile them with that OC Gen program (used my sisters MacBook) but nothing seems to work, the installer always seems to get stuck trying to install (I waited over 2 hours before I stopped it), I forgot to turn on verbose mode to record it and I am not willing to do it all over again.

Any pointers on what I am doing wrong or need to do in order to get it working? I just recently built the bootable usb via windows pc and just starting the laptop again to see if it worked, am I SOL and need to install Catalina instead? 

Any help would be great, thanks.

Ignore my post, just realized what I did wrong lol my laptop's GPU isn't supported. Switching to High Sierra now.