Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I do not know how to place my EFI file for my specific laptop hardware. I also would like to know which kext I am supposed to replace in my EFI file because the EFI file I have is written for an i7 cpu and I have an i5 cpu. But I also have two EFI files that between the two I am able to meet the specific hardware of my laptop. The EFI file that is written for the i7 cpu has exactly the same hardware as my laptop but I don't know what kexts I have to replace to make it work for my specific cpu. I also don't know where I am supposed to put my EFI file once I replace the kext for the CPU. Also, my EFI files are written using OpenCore configurator. Will they still work for the Big Sur Installer? Please help. I want this installation to go smoothly so I would like to have all this figured out pre-installation. I look forward to your reply.

To make any Hackintosh Installer bootable you must find a suitable EFI folder or Make an EFI folder, You can find pre-working EFI Folders below.

Download Big Sur EFI Folders

When you have downloaded an EFI Folder, Extract it and copy the Folder EFI into the BOOTLOADER Volume.

For more info read https://www.hackintoshshop.com/3196/hackintosh-how-to-make-usb-bootable/