Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Hackintosh Monthly Donation - April

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads which covers the running cost.

Donate with BitCoins

Thanks

20%
    $20.00 of $100.00 Donate Now
MoiseCreeper22

Hi. I need help after updating the system.

Hi, i know this is a very old system but, i installed sucessfully os x lion in my laptop with a amd processor (e-300), 2 gb of ram and a 500gb sata hard drive (specifically this laptop model - toshiba satellite c845d). all was just fine, the system worked very well and not laggy, with sound and all. but I decided to install the update from apple official website. okay i just installed it and restarted my hackintosh laptop, but when i boot into the system i get a glitched and corrupt display, i already used some bootflags, one time i used "arch=x86_64" and that worked, but the system was not loading getting stuck at the apple logo. can someone help me? i think is a problem because i installed the update, but I want to know if there is anything I can do. i guess that all i can do is reinstalling the system. the distribution what im using is niresh.

im sorry for my bad english.

here is a image. when i boot in verbose mode i cant see anything that would causing the problem

all help is welcome, thanks.

spacer.png