Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I successfully installed Catalina. But cannot update. After restart from the update setting, update was not complete. what should I do?

Components:

Processor: i5 7400

MOBO: gigabyte z270 D3H

GPU: sapphire rx570 

Try to update with Combo update.

I have the problem too. I tried both the combo update and the one in the system settings. But still it won't be installed. And with the combo update, if I want to select a hard drive, it says that this is not possible.

I have the problem too. I tried both the combo update and the one in the system settings. But still it won't be installed. And with the combo update, if I want to select a hard drive, it says "macOS Catalina 10.15.7 Update can't be installed on this disk. This volume does not meet the requirements for this update.

Processor: Intel-I7 3,19 GHZ

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600 1536 MB

I rebooted the PC several times from the other partition in the bootloader (not from recovery) until it came to an installation window. And then it worked.

On 4/24/2021 at 11:39 AM, Finn847 said:

I rebooted the PC several times from the other partition in the bootloader (not from recovery) until it came to an installation window. And then it worked.

how did u update from 10.15 to 10.15.7 directly? 

when i download the update  after reboot still the old version.and didnot update new version.

On 4/1/2021 at 11:39 PM, Hacintosh said:

Try to update with Combo update.

how did u update from 10.15 to 10.15.7 directly? 

when i download the updates  after reboot still the old version.and didnot update new version.