Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Madhavan

Comet Lake - Asus PRIME Z490m Plus - Monitor goes blank

Hi 

I have ASUS PRIME Z490m Plus mother board on board graphics Intel UHD 630 (DVI port connected) while trying to install the BIG SUR (I used the EFI Desktop COFFLAKE COMETLAKE CLOVER) EFI from EFI folders on my BOOTLOADER. While booting from the pen drive it opens up the installation process after selecting the boot from mac drive but after a while the MONITOR is not showing anything MONITOR display goes off waiting for signal..

Nothing further process.. I have used HDMI cable also but it is same..

What did I miss here.. I wanted to install BIG SUR on my ASUS PRIME Z490m Plus MB with Intel UHD 630 graphics on board. 

Please help me out sir.

I have installed the MacOS big sur on this system by using external NVidia Graphics Card with DVI port but now am facing the problem of Ethernet (Network) preferences error while trying to add new network (default ethernet is not detected) 

Please help me to connect to ethernet

Very sorry for the late reply, Only one person doing all stuff here, I hope you have resolved your issue.