Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Monthly Donation - May

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads which covers the running cost.

Donate with BitCoins

Thanks

20%
    $20.00 of $100.00 Donate Now
ernestoguayana

Installing High Sierra from Yosemite Hackintosh

Hello there!! well i figure out if it possible to install 10.13 from an already working Yosemite Hackintosh. I have 4 HD: 1 Yosemite, 1 Mavericks, 1 Win8 , 1 Working Files. And i will like to install High Sierra but i don't want to do it from USB pendrive, i'll like to do it over the Maverick Disk, that have the BOOTLOADER and want to know:

1 If i download the High ierra DMG and open it on the Yosemite desktop can i install the OS over the Maverick without the needs to boot from a pendrive?

2 It will install another bootloader?

Gracias de antemano por sus comentarios

High Sierra will update the system but a fresh Installation is recommended.

Yes it will install bootloader, Unless you unselect bootloader from the customize menu of the Installer.

Thanks, just run the installer from Yosemite? no need no boot from the usb pendrive? fine, i can perform a clean installation, what i don't want to do is format the usb and boot from it. Good