Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Monthly Donation - July

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads which covers the running cost.

Thanks

25%
    $25.00 of $100.00 Donate Now
Sebiohazard

Unable to install macOS Catalina

Good morning all !

I have a problem installing macOS on my PCs. Whether it's High Sierra - Mojave or Catalina I always get the same error message & this on several of my PCs.

I followed this tutorial because it does not require you to have a Mac to create a bootable USB key :)

I boot from the freshly created USB key I arrive on the clover, I choose the installation in verbose mode, I partition & format my HDD with the macOS disk utility, I select my destination HDD & I click on personalize. There I choose the right drivers (WiFi audio graphics...) & I start the installation.
A few minutes later I have this error message each time:

spacer.png

My processors are: i3 7100 & i3 7300 I don't understand why it doesn't work, are they Mac compatible CPUs ?! Can someone light up my lantern ?

Thanks best regards !

• Like 1

If you have read the tutorial completely, You would not have posted this question.

There is a date command listed in tutorial to fix this issue.

• Like 1

Hello !

I do not speak English I use Google Translate for me it is difficult & complicated... would you be kind enough to explain how to proceed ?

Thanks best regards !

Edited by Sebiohazard

Before Installing Open Terminal and Run the following command

date 0724000019