Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

August Donations

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads which covers the running cost.

Thanks

0%
    $0.00 of $100.00 Donate Now
BetaOS

Is my Clover Boot screen normal? Please Advise - Thanks!!

Hi All! I did a fresh Sierra install yesterday and wanted to know if my boot Screen is normal? When I boot I see that Clover version "4173" is loading - that takes me to the first boot screen where Sierra loads - so far so good. But, I also made a bootable backup and that is only accessible (visible) if I exit the first Clover screen by selecting the power button icon on the far right which takes me to another boot menu/screen where my other drives now shown.

Is this normal? So far everything works - both the main drive and backup boot.

The reason I am asking is because my first install somehow did not work right and Clover took forever to boot - we are talking a few minutes time just to get the boot screen - that was also not the most stable install - so I am trying to do it right this time around.

All tips and advice are very welcome!!

p.s. for the install I used the Tonymac Sierra install guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/) using Unibeast. I followed every step, including the Multibeast options - I did not use a user DSDT as in previous installs and so far so good! In fact, I added no special kexts or settings in Multibeast and everything works - wifi, graphics, etc.