Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

hi team hackintosh , i installed hackintosh high sierra mac os on my Hp Elotebook , i need to connect wifi and need use insternet , is it possible ? 

Linksys X3500 N750 Dual-Band Wireless Router , i need to use internet in anyway please help  / i tried some trick on youtube but no luck , also 

This is a router i need the WiFi chipset that you have inside your Pc

After some research QCA9000 does not support Hackintosh.

23 hours ago, Hackintosher said:

After some research QCA9000 does not support Hackintosh.

ok, anyway thank your efforts , now i able to using internet throgh usb tethering from mobilephones, ,  i would like to ask another thing , is it possible to use internet throgh LAN cable? not wirless , 

First when i enabled broadcom wifi and bluetooth from customize section all of sudden wifi got up and detected networks but i reinstalled the os now it is not working am confused that what is the mistake iam doing while installing this is the 40th installation still wifi not working

You do not need to Reinstall the OS, you just need to Install correct kexts, Please post as new topic.

I’m marking this topic solved.