Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nwmxd13

Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 will Works?

Hello everyone i have question i have Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 i want install macOS Big Sur or Catalina will it works?

Specs: Intel Core i5-4200M @ 2,50 GHZ

Intel HD 4600

Nvidia Geforce GT  740M

thank you in advance for your help

Nvidia Geforce GT  740M will not work, Nvidia Mobile series are supported by Hackintosh.

You can try Installing with Intel HD 4600.

Catalina or Big Sur should work.

Okey thanks, i have last question how to disable nvidia gpu in bios? i cant find it.. i see only graphic device (UMA Only/Discrete)

thank you

• Like 1

Thank you for your help... i try install Catalina and Big Sur but i get stuck on instalation so i try install Mojave with custom and have enable all wifi and others but after i get to desktop my wifi, sound, batery icon, usb nothing working... i try install it 3x times but dont work... can you help me what to do ? Thank  you

So for Big Sur, At which point are you stuck?

Post a picture of that screen.

When you Install Mojave not everything will work out of the box, You need to Install kexts and make them work.

oh i find now i guess i must use other EFI in BOOTLOADER folder.. but i dont know which i must choose i know only haswell but idk if Clover or Open Core and if only replace or delete old and inport again

22 hours ago, nwmxd13 said:

here i have video where i booting instalation 

Ok what i see from here is the BaseSystem.dmg is not being verified due to some kind of error.

There is an option in Clover Options to disable BaseSystem.dmg validation. Check that option and keep booting.

i cant find BaseSystem.dmg but i get into installation but its lagging if i moving mouse laggy