Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
DarkZer0

[Solved] Big Sur update to 11.1

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I'm successfully installed the Big Sur, change the EFI folder in my mine (Boot success) and working fine all...

But why don't update to 11.1? Download the update, but nothing happens 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you update to 11.1, After the first reboot you might want to select the Preboot volume from Clover to boot from, If it is OpenCore select the macOS Installer to boot from.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hackintosher said:

When you update to 11.1, After the first reboot you might want to select the Preboot volume from Clover to boot from, If it is OpenCore select the macOS Installer to boot from.

Finished. Thanks @Hackintosher 🙂

Screenshot

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

INSTALL InstallAssistant.pkg POUR AVOIR  Mise à jour de Big Sur vers 11.1

Edited by abderrahim9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, abderrahim9 said:

INSTALL InstallAssistant.pkg POUR AVOIR  Mise à jour de Big Sur vers 11.1

Plz English!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Hp 6300 can't upgrade on 11.1 and just enter the preboot option, can't using boot on the partition with mac :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hiphopboy said:

My Hp 6300 can't upgrade on 11.1 and just enter the preboot option, can't using boot on the partition with mac 😞

Please post as a new thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...