Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Hackintosh Monthly Donation - November

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads. Thanks.

5%
    $10.00 of $200.00 Donate Now
ege

OSinstall.postscript.pkg Error

Greetings all,

Im desperately seeking help for the notorious "Osinstall.postscript.pkg" error in a fresh catalina install. 

I'm currently using a HP Envy laptop with a NVIDIA GT635m graphics card and Samsung EVO 500 gb SSD. CPU is intel based i7 series and recognised by the system so no problems there i assume. 

Boot without safe mode argument causes a boot loop. After a short while it returns back at the clover boot screen.

However with the safe mode argument it can start the installation.

Here is my log file for the installation: 

Log File

I would really, really appreciate it if you could help it is kinda important.

I think you have not applied the date command which is denoted in the guide. This is mandatory.

./postinstall: /System/Library/Extensions/msdosfs.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) operation/kext not allowed at current boot level; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try 

I read some lines where i can assume that you have booted in Safe mode, if so uncheck the boot loader.

Booting without the safe mode causes kernel panic and loops back to clover screen.

So I cant even reach the installation screen.

Should I post my config file here also ?