Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Monthly Donation - May

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads which covers the running cost.

Donate with BitCoins

Thanks

20%
    $20.00 of $100.00 Donate Now
groghad

Install stuck on "HID: Lega" after reboot

Hello, so I've been trying to setup MacOS Catalina (Niresh-Catalina) on an external SSD. Unfortunately, during the installation, after the first reboot, it seems to be stuck on "HID: Lega" (image attached), which I can only assume is "hid legacy shim 2" and I can't seem to get past this.

I have made sure to set boot to UEFI first, disabled Legacy USB support, made sure storage is AHCI. The External SSD (240gb) is GPT APFS.
I am installing via TransMac created bootable USB (16gb), which is plugged into a usb 3.1 port, while the external SSD is plugged into a USB-C port (if this matters at all).

Laptop (Lenovo Legion Y530) specs:
CPU: Intel i5-8300H
RAM: 8gb
GPU: NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 / Intel UHD 630
Motherboard: LENOVO LNVNB161216 (U3E1)

spacer.png

Any help would be appreciated!

You need an EC DSDT Patch to by pass this error.

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm still a bit new to this whole ordeal so I'm not quite sure what that patch is or where to get it. Could you please elaborate on this or provide a link to a guide if I'm not asking too much.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Hackintosher said:

You need an EC DSDT Patch to by pass this error.

Hello again, to clarify, I have followed the guide here: https://hackintosher.com/guides/ae_not_found-dealing-appleacpiec-catalina-hackintosh/

and have renamed EC0 to EC, however, the error still remains and is exactly the same, attached you will find my config.plist and dsdt.aml.

I have tried to rename the config file and replace it with the original one and selected them appropriately during clover options menu, but to no avail.

Did I do something wrong or is there another issue at hand?

files: https://we.tl/t-JvTubwof5a