Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Hackintosh Monthly Donation - November

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads. Thanks.

5%
    $10.00 of $200.00 Donate Now
rmx77

installing on non uefi/efi bios

I happen to have an older i7 930 setup i have wanted to hackintosh. the board i have is a p6x58d-e. i did try to use some premade niresh images but no luck. the board has a legacy bios. i know clover can do legacy installs but i havent found a premade installer i can use that i can put on a flash drive boot the machine and install bam done. right now i am not sure what to do. 

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 9:37 AM, Hackintosher said:

Try Installing Mavericks or Yosemite.

To boot with Clover legacy you must keep pressing number 6, While booting from USB.

Also here is the Legacy BIOS Setting for Hackintosh

the board has an ami style bios and all. I did get niresh on a usb stick but when I boot it all it does is bring up the blinking line and stays there.

When you boot to installer format disk as APFS (Apple File System if you have SSD OR SSHD OR FORMAT IS AS macOS Extended) then select install partition ----->CUSTOMISE------>EXTEND BOOTLOADERS------->EXTEND CLOVER----->USELECT CLOVER UEFI------>SELECT CLOVER EFI------>OK------>Install    if install is unsucc then try macOS Sierra or macOS High Sierra and download orginal Catalina installer from apple and try to install

WARNING I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR OS BEFOR YOU DO THAT YOU NEED TO BACKUP YOUR DATA!