Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Hackintosh Monthly Donation - October

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads. Thanks.

10%
    $20.00 of $200.00 Donate Now

Hello, just yesterday I installed hackintosh Catalina for the fist time on my HP Pavilion x360 laptop. While installation, it didn't allow me to pick the WiFi network option. I was forced to pick the "My computer does not connect to the internet" option. I tried a couple of solutions from Hackintool -> disable SIP -> AppleIntelWiFi0411 to AppleIntelAdapterV2; but none of them seem to work.

Please help me get WiFi on my computer.

Laptop Spec:

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9461 802.11 AC 1x1 WiFi + Bluetooth 5.0 Combo Adapter (nonvPro)

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11 AC 2x2 WiFi + Bluetooth 4.2 Combo Adapter (nonvPro)

Intel Dual band wireless-AC 3168 802.11AC 1x1 WiFi + Bluetooth 4.2 Combo Adaptor (nonvPro)

Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11 ac 2x2 WiFi + Bluetooth 4.2 Combo Adapter

(P.S.) I am not entirely sure which wifi chipset exactly belongs to my computer, I found these from their "Maintenance and Service Guide" manual.

Product number
3XV03UA
Product name
HP Pavilion x360 - 14m-cd0003dx
Microprocessor
Intel® Core™ i5-8250U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Memory, standard
8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
Video graphics
  • Intel® UHD Graphics 620
  • Integrated
Hard drive
128 GB M.2 SSD

Please can you help me. I have almost the same laptop but i can't install catalina. The installer freezes after some acpi errors.

Can you send me your working efi folder?

1 hour ago, Shan_77 said:

Please can you help me. I have almost the same laptop but i can't install catalina. The installer freezes after some acpi errors.

Can you send me your working efi folder?

Post as a new topic do not spam

Hi Admin. 

Trust you are well. 

I am quite new to this so when you refer to you fixing the kext, is this something you do which will be fixed in the downloaded file or will you give us more direction on this. just need to know if i need to follow this string or will it work once I go install it. I have only downloaded this now and will be going through the process in the next day or 2.