Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Hackintosh Monthly Donation - October

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads. Thanks.

10%
    $20.00 of $200.00 Donate Now

I have a old asus prebuilt with a i5 4460 and a rx 460 8 gb of ram i changed all the options in the bios try to boot from usb just a black screen no blinking cursor like if it was to find no boot device so it is booting from it just not showing anything i put a flash drive in an old laptop  to test it and it instantly booted am i just not able to install?

Just now, Hackintosher said:

Catalina only support UEFI Booting, Did you apply UEFI Settings correctly?

yes i did its booting from uefi with safe boot disabed other os selected its on the right sata option ive dont everything but its just black did the same thing with majava  

Can you try to create a Clover bootable USB by Using BD Utility and try to boot Clover from that USB, then you can plug the Catalina Installer.

15 minutes ago, Hackintosher said:

Can you try to create a Clover bootable USB by Using BD Utility and try to boot Clover from that USB, then you can plug the Catalina Installer.

so im gonna need 2 flash drives for that? i was able to boot to CLOVER ***SCAN ENTRIES*** is it supposed to say that if i dont have the installer? or am i doing this wrong 

47 minutes ago, Hackintosher said:

tried just the clover on my laptop boots perfectly fine put it on my desktop gets stuck on scan entries so clearly theres just something wrong with this bios or something