Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Hackintosh Monthly Donation - October

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads. Thanks.

10%
    $20.00 of $200.00 Donate Now

Hi,

I am using Dell i3 process and Integrated Intel HD graphics 620, 1 Tb hard disk using Windows 10. And i am trying to put Hackintosh macOS Mojave to my internal hard drive but i am unbale to succeed because when i entered in DiskUtility if i perform Erase (Format) as Mac os Extended (Journaled) it says Erase has failed

Note

I have separate partition like 250GB in the name of F:/ and rest drive C,D,E i have using for Windows 10, but when i format this F:/ drive it's says Erase has failed and grayout in diskutility 

Kindly help me 

Yes because Mojave & Catalina Requires GUID Partition System and APFS Volume, You need to Partition the hard drive into GUID format to Install macOS.

hi ,

i have i3 and Mojave works fine, i try since too days to install Catalina but every times i have this error

drive not compatible with APFS

i try upgrade install first et freeze and log informe me

drive not compatible with APFS

second time i format drive in APFS and start install

in the log a can read the same message

what is wrong ? Thanks