Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Hackintosh Monthly Donation - September

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads. Thanks.

22%
    $45.00 of $200.00 Donate Now
3dcreator

Hp Proliant ML30, xeon 3.0 mhz, 20 ram, 500 ssd, 2tb hdd

Question

Hi there.  I'm trying to install catalina on a HP server  ML30, xeon 3.0 mhz, 20 ram, 500 ssd, 2tb hdd and a metal.supported nvidia quadro k420.

Following the instructions and just after the installation procedure is selected , the screen freezes after a couple of succeeded operations. Like 20 "+" appears as a loading scale indicator but the process freezes.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong or any configuration / bios attention that is causing that and can't continue installing.  The hardware is detected an Mac Pro 14,1

Many thanks in advance

12 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Hackintosher said:

You have to replace memory map driver.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply.  As I'm new in the "hackintosh" experience, could you please guide me were to find information on how to do that?

Looking forward for your kind support

Cheers

Hi, 

I took out the ram and leave just 8 GB, to see if I could over ride the "memory issue"

ERROR!!! Load prelinked kernel with status 0x8000000000000009

Now the error is "Error loading kernel cache (0x9)

I have pictures of the error but dont know how to upload them to the forum

Any ideas how to proceed?

Regards, 

Hi and thank you for the information.  I did as shown but in my clover USB unit there is no /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.  Mine has EFI/CLOVER/DRIVERS/UEFI.  There are all the *.efi files but that manage general I/O and system information.   Despite of that, I did remove the files and just replace them with only one (each one at a time) but not even the boot clover alternative was shown on the boot up from USB device.

Can you help me?

Hi and thank you for the information.  I did as shown but in my clover USB unit there is no /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.  Mine has EFI/CLOVER/DRIVERS/UEFI.  There are all the *.efi files but that manage general I/O and system information.   Despite of that, I did remove the files and just replace them with only one (each one at a time) but not even the boot clover alternative was shown on the boot up from USB device.

Can you help me?

Hi,

Using AptioMemoryFix-64.efi I "returned" to the previous error that seems to be a "memory map driver" posible issue, but as mentioned before I don´t know how to address this.

Can anyone guide me throw this one?

Cheers, 

Clover has updated the location 

/EFI/CLOVER/DRIVERS/UEFI/ you can safely replace there.

All of them are memory fix drivers.

Can you post a picture where it freezes?