-->
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
mateuxmarrr

Error during installation Monterey on Acer A514-53

Hello!, i've tried to install Monterey on my acer laptop, but something happen on the middle of  the process.

i could see in the installer console many errors about bluetooth, and a fail to install trustcache.

Hope somebody could help me

-------------------------------------

My laptop:

name: Acer A514-53-59QJ

Intel Core I5 - 1035G1 Ice Lake

8g ram

Intel UHD Graphics

256GB SSD PCIe NVMe

------------------------------------

1) when the installation environment is opened (after the apple logo loading is complete) start to show this bluetooth errors and it don't stop. ->IMAGE1

2) after start installation the progress bar animation stop in "Running package scripts" (i dont know if this is normal, but in disk utility i could see tthan the space selected for installation was been used....)  ->IMAGE 1

2.1) by this time the script "./postinstall"  is running ->IMAGE 2

3) after a time the console show "Will copy app bundle. IA is not on boot volume." and fail to install trustcache. ->IMAGE 3

4) after more time the instalation environment is closed and i could see just the console on the screen with many "permissions denied"

--------------------

My EFI

Images

Edited by mateuxmarrr
add ice lake