-->
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Diegonnc

Lenovo ideapad 15 (ice lake) cant install macOS Monterey

Hi all im currently having issues installing the os on my current laptop which is an lenovo ideapad 15 , it has a 10th gen intel cpu (icelake) . I read this guide https://www.hackintoshshop.com/3262/hackintosh-monterey-guide/ and could follow all steps , but i found one of them confusing of some sorts . The 5th step when i have to search for an pre-build efi folders i found that since i have intel 400 chipset series i downloaded that zip , but to my surprise theres no "EFI" partition once im done doing the transmac recovery on pendrive, i only have a "BOOTLOADER" partition which have some files insides and an EFI folder so then i tried putting there my downloaded efi folder and im keep getting the "this version of macOS is not supported on this platform" error when booting . Then i tried making an new partition using minitool partition manager and call it EFI and put my downloaded efi folder there and i get same not supported error . So i dont really know what am i doing bad honestly . Can somoeone point me in the right direction ? many thanks in advance

Extra info : I tried using the -no_compat_check command line as arg and it goes a lil longer but never see the installer and instead of giving me the "this version of macOS is not supported" it just self reboots back to windows.