Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
HackiUmer

Help Configuring correct EFI

I have a
HP pavilion 15 Notebook laptop
Intel i5-4200U 1.6Ghz CPU
12 GB DDR3 RAM
732086-001 HP Pavilion 15-N Laptop Motherboard
intel HD graphics

I want to install and setup hackentosh (Big Sur) on my laptop.
previously I set up hackentosh (Catalina 10.15) on my laptop with a working EFI folder link.

After flashing Big Sur image in flash drive & with the above mentioned EFI, I booted into clover their I selected "macos install from myFlashDrive" and then I got an error on the verbose screen "this version of macOS is not supported on this platform" Reason: xxxxx here "xxxx" was some string I guess it was model of iMac.
from this I understood that I have to change the device name that appears in "About this mac" so I did change the device with clover configurator by selecting the different device in SMBIOS.
After that, I booted to clover screen again and selected "macos install from myFlashDrive" this time some verbose came and after that, it displays full black screen with nothing on screen. (you can see the verbose and black screen in this video link)

Please help me configure EFI folder for Big Sur correctly as I am new to hackentoshing.
my end goal is having a hackentosh Big Sur running on my laptop.