Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Donation Goals

Hackintosh Monthly Donation - September

Hackintosh Shop was made possible by using your donations & displaying ads. Thanks.

22%
    $45.00 of $200.00 Donate Now
Maestroto82

Failed to find incompatible apps list on software update catalog

Question

Hi. I have successfuly maked boot flash drive with Niresh-Catalina. Pc boot well - all process fine - boot from flash, no drama, format my SSD APFS, and finaly start instalation. But stuck on less than a minute remaining. I open Log and last error is this one - Failed to find incompatible apps list on software update catalog.

Z390 Aorus Pro, i7 9700F, MSI Armor RX580, 32gb HyperX 3200

3 answers to this question

You can save that error log to a USB log and attach. the picture does not have full lines.

Did you use the date command as per Installation Instruction?

Yes. I try almost everiting. Now will try again and will post LOG file here. But Errors LOG file its sow huge... The stupid thing is on my previous AMD CPU mashine, high siera instalation its going without any drama. I decide to change with Intel pc, and spend over 1800 Us dollars, cause Intel its more stabile and runing hackintosh OS... Bla-bla. 🙂 I try High Siera, Mojave, Catalina - nothing. 🙂