Hackintosh Big Sur is 100% Vanilla Installer which is Updatable and Upgradable. This installer works with any compatible Personal Computer or Laptop with AMD/Intel Processor.
Please read Hackintosh Big Sur Guide completely before starting any Installation Procedures to avoid any errors.
Big Sur Installer supports customizable Bootloader. OpenCore bootloader and Clover bootloader are supported. Hackintosh Installer Makes possible to make a bootable macOS Big Sur Hackintosh from Windows & Linux.
- Only support UEFI Desktop Computer & Laptops.
- EFI folder replacement is necessary according to your Computer hardwares.
Hackintosh Big Sur Requirements.
- Computer Desktop/Laptop with Intel or AMD processor.
- macOS Big Sur requires a Processor with SSE4.2 Instruction Set or greater.
- Metal supported graphics card or Onboard Graphics. (Metal Compatible Graphics Cards).
- Motherboard with UEFI supported BIOS.
Separate SSD or separate hard-disk with at least 45GB free-space, an SSD is greatly recommended.
To make Restore Image to Pen-drive and then to make disk bootable follow the Guide.