Nvidia MacOS Driver Installer automatically tries to install the correct version of web-driver aka Nvidia Alternative Driver for your macOS.
You should configure Clover or Chameleon to make Nvidia web driver to function correctly in Hackintosh/Macintosh. This step is not necessary for any Genuine Macs. This installer can be used in Macintosh & Hackintosh, doesn't do any harm.
- Auto-Install Nvidia alternative-drivers
- Copy Correct Webdriver Package to Desktop
● The Installer may requires System Preferences to be launched during the installation process. Do not manually close System Preferences until after clicking Allow in the Security & Privacy Preferences, later in the process.
● The Installer requires rebooting the system after the installation process. Do not launch any other applications until the process is complete and the system is rebooted.
This software package contains:
● A driver designed for your NVIDIA graphics card.
● A preference pane in System Preferences that includes options to:
- Switch between the NVIDIA Web Graphics Driver or Default macOS Graphics Driver.
- Enable Error Correcting Codes (ECC) on supported graphics cards.
- Automatically check for NVIDIA software updates for your graphics card.
- Manage Developer options for the Graphics Driver.
● An optional menu bar item that provides easy access to the most common preferences.
If, for any reason, you are unable to boot your system to the desktop and wish to restore your original drivers, you can do so by clearing your Mac’s NVRAM. To clear NVRAM, power on your Mac and hold down Command (⌘), Option, P, and R simultaneously before the gray screen appears. Keep the keys held down until you hear the startup chime for the second time. The system will now boot with the original drivers restored.
This may also reset some of the options you have selected in the NVIDIA Driver Manager. If you clear your Mac’s NVRAM, it is recommended that you open the NVIDIA Driver Manager and review your settings after your system has rebooted.