Installing macOS Catalina on PC is made easy with Hackintosh Catalina Installer. This is a special release, it focuses on vanilla. It has no third-party software. You are free to customize your mac os experience your way.
For detailed Installation Guide and Instruction read: Install Hackintosh Catalina on PC/Laptop
If you do not read the guide there is a possibility of Installation failure because of Expiration of Apple certificates. Reading the guide is very important.
Hackintosh Catalina Requirements.
- Computer Desktop/Laptop with Intel processor and supported graphics card or chipset.
- Motherboard with UEFI supported BIOS.
- Catalina requires a processor with the SSE4.2 instruction.
- Catalina requires a metal-compatible graphics card.
- Separate SSD or separate hard-disk with at least 20GB free-space, an SSD is recommended.
Features & Changes:
- Hackintosh Catalina Installer is a vanilla Installer.
- Hackintosh Catalina Installer does not have any third-party applications or software.
- Only supports UEFI compatible Desktop/Laptops.
- Clover UEFI is used as default macOS bootloader.
- Added Support for Apple File System (APFS).
- Extensions are installed to /Library/Extensions instead of /System/Library/Extensions as a way to preserve vanilla methods, which also enables modifications of extensions without disabling System Integrity Protection in macOS.
- Cleaned up Catalina Installer Customize Section, removed old & unnecessary kexts, tools.
- Default desktop background image is left untouched.
- Safari Bookmarks are left untouched.
- No Desktop icons are created.
- Added support for Installing Lilu kext.
- Lilu Plugins are included as an option.
- Added support for Installing FakePCIID kext.
- FakePCIID Plugins are included as an option.
- USB XHCI Patches are applied but may need patch upgrade upon OS upgrade.
- AppleALC Audio Kext is updated..
- Partial Intel Coffe-lake Graphics Support.
- Voodoo TrackPad/PS2 Kexts were updated to the latest version.
- ACPIBatteryManager.kext has been updated to the latest version.
- Full USB 2.0 and 3.0 support on 7/8/9 Series motherboards.
- Whatevergreen kext is added as an option.
- It is not possible to Install Hackintosh Catalina Installer without converting to APFS.
- It is not possible to Install Hackintosh Catalina Installer on Master Boot Record Partition Schemes. It may fail.
- Removed Post-Installation Optimizations, they are not necessary now.
- Removed ATA/PATA Support, These are completely unnecessary in modern computers with UEFI BIOS.
- VoodooTSCSync kext has been removed from Installer.
- AptioMemoryFix.efi is removed OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi is used as replacement.
- Hackintosh Catalina Installer can be installed with a Non-Metal-Compatible graphics card, but a Metal-Compatible graphics card is required for full graphics acceleration.
- Do not try to use this installer on a real mac.
- Hackintosh Catalina Installer does not support Legacy BIOS.
- Third-party Apps are no longer available.
Porting DMG to USB: In Mac use Restore Catalina Package to Port DMG Image into Pen Drive.
In Windows use TransMac software to write DMG Image into Pen Drive.