Hackintosh Mojave Installer is a smart way to Install macOS Mojave on PC without the need of mac.
Hackintosh Mojave Installer Supports Intel and AMD Processors including Ryzen.But requires SSE 4.1 instruction set Install.
For detail Installation Guide and Instruction read: Install Hackintosh Mojave on PC/Laptop
AMD Mojave requires All AMD CPUs with SSE4.1 Supported
Hackintosh Mojave Installer Requirements.
- A Desktop Computer or Laptop Computer with AMD Processor (Intel will work).
- A MotherBoard with UEFI supported BIOS.
- Mojave requires a processor with the SSE4.2 instruction set, SSE 4.1 may work but some Applications, Functions, Kexts & Graphics Accelerations may not work.
- macOS Mojave requires a Metal-Compatible graphics card.
- Separate SSD or Separate Hard-disk with at least 20GB free-space, an SSD is recommended for APFS file system.
Hackintosh Mojave Installer Features:
- Hackintosh Mojave Installer does not have any third-party applications or software.
- Only support UEFI compatible computers. (macOS Mojave dropped support for old hardware, it is still possible to install Mojave on PC with third-party tools but it is not worth the effort).
- Cleaned up Mojave Installer Customize Section, removed old & unnecessary kexts, tools.
- Default desktop background image is left untouched.
- Safari bookmarks are left untouched.
- No desktop icons are created.
- Added support for installing Lilu kext.
- Clover UEFI is used as default macOS bootloader.
- Added Support for Apple File System (APFS), It is also possible to Install macOS Mojave without converting to APFS, still, you can use Mac OS X Extended File System.
- Removed Post-Installation Optimizations, they are not necessary now.
- Removed ATA/PATA Support, These are completely unnecessary in modern computers with UEFI BIOS.
- Extensions are installed to /Library/Extensions instead of /System/Library/Extensions as a way to preserve vanilla methods, which also enables modifications of extensions without disabling System Integrity Protection in macOS.
- Lilu plugins are included as an option.
- Added support for Installing FakePCIID.kext.
- FakePCIID Plugins are included as an option.
- USB XHCI Patches are applied but may need to update patches upon OS upgrade.
- AppleALC Audio Kext is added as an option.
- Partial Intel Coffe-lake Graphics Support.
- Voodoo TrackPad/PS2 Kexts were updated..
- ACPIBatteryManager.kext has been updated.
- VoodooTSCSync kext has been updated with rehabman version which does not need to patch Info.plist, It detects CPU cores, threads automatically.
- Full USB 2.0 and 3.0 support on 7/8/9 Series motherboards.
- AptioMemoryFix.efi is used for clover-memory fix which is stable than OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.
- NVRAM variables are preserved upon reboot or shutdown.
- Whatevergreen kext is added as an option.
- Hackintosh Mojave Installer can be installed with a Non-Metal-Compatible graphics card, but a Metal-Compatible graphics card is required for full graphics acceleration.
- Do not try to use this installer on a real mac.
- Hackintosh Mojave Installer does not support Legacy BIOS. Although it support MBR
Making Bootable Pen drive: In Mac use Restore Mojave Package to Port DMG Image into Pen Drive.
In Windows use TransMac to write Image into Pen drive.