Install macOS High Sierra on PC with Hackintosh macOS High Sierra Installer which doesn't need access to a mac to create a bootable Installer
You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac.
For detail Installation Guide and Instruction read: Install Hackintosh High Sierra on PC/Laptop
Features of Hackintosh High Sierra Installer:
- NO MBR Support, Only GUID Partitions will be able to Install (MBR can be patched manually)
- Fix for "move Nvidia.pkg", "move ATI.pkg", "move Intel.pkg" issues
- Removed unnecessary packages from Customize section
- Trying to implement a fix for users stuck in language chooser menu
- APFS will be supported but not recommended.
- Clover UEFI is the default bootloader (of course Chameleon & Clover bootloaders will be included too)
- Kexts and scripts are tweaked, with some bug fixes with Installer.
- Removed most of the bloatware, only a few apps will be leftover you can keep it or delete it.
- Safari Bookmarks are unchanged.
- Dock icons will not be modified
- AMD support (Beta only)
- Audio, Network Kexts will not be auto-installed, You have to select them from Customize Section.