Mount EFI is a simple application to mount EFI Partition on Mac.
Mount EFI uses low resource, memory efficient and very easy to use application to mount EFI partitions.
Features of Mount EFI:
- Launch at Login option
- Shows notifications on disk actions
- Percentage bars show space used on mounted partitions
- Drag the position of the splitter to adjust the table views
- Shows EFI disks to mount / unmount and open in Finder
- Shows disk icons and color-coded partition scheme
- Shows boot EFI partition (uses IODeviceTree:/chosen/boot-device-path if IODeviceTree:/options/efi-boot-device is unavailable)
- Shows link for APFS containers to physical store and vice versa
- Shows device name if media name is not available
Mount / unmount, eject and open context menu for partition scheme table